NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART TREATMENT
Low Level Laser is a new treatment that has
been proven safe and effective by the FDA.
It is pain free, non-invasive,
proven efficacy, and has no side effects.
Laser Therapy is beneficial for the following conditions:
• Wound Healing
• Shoulder, hip & knee pain
What is it?
A laser is basically a focused beam of light that emits photon energy. When this light is focused properly, all the protons are travelling in the same direction and at the same wavelength. This is also known as coherent light.
- Low level lasers are different that the more publicized heat lasers that are used in many surgical procedures to cut and cauterize tissue.
- Low-level lasers do not have a thermal effect and are used to stimulate, rather than destroy tissue.
- These types of lasers have been in use for over 25 years and there has yet to be one recorded side effect.
- Erchonia laser –which Dr. Larson uses – was the first low-level laser in the world to gain FDA market clearance for treatment of chronic neck and shoulder pain.
- Proven through two double-blind studies to prove the efficacy of the erchonia laser on chronic pain.
How does it work?
- Erchonia lasers emit visible coherent light that is applied to the affected area.
- Relieves acute and chronic pain.
- Increases the speed, quality and tensile strength of tissue repair
- Increases blood supply
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates nerve function
- Develops collagen and muscle tissue
- Helps generate new and healthy cells and tissue
- Promotes faster wound healing and clot formation
- Reduces inflammation and swelling.